NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who a) react to the specified post in the Status Mobile App with a heart “❤️” emoji and b) are 18 years of age as of the date of entry, or such other age of majority for sweepstakes entry in your state.
The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of eligible countries and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Status Holdings Pte. Ltd. (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
Void where prohibited, including but not limited to, the United States of America, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, all other United States territories and possessions, as well as all Singapore Embargoed Countries or Swiss Embargoed Countries.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these official rules (the “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted via Status chat in the specified public channel starting on or about January 21, 2021 at midnight and ending January 22, 2021 at 23:59 GMT+1.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by reacting to the specified post in the Status Mobile App with a heart “❤️” emoji. The post is shown in the sweepstakes blog post here. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Rules, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple Status chat keys, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Forty (40) winners will receive one (1) prize equalling fifty (50) MakerDAO Stablecoins (DAI). Total prizes for all winners shall not exceed two thousand (2,000) DAI. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and cannot be determined at the time of publication of the Rules.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the specified Status public channel where they entered the Sweepstakes, within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Sponsor. shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to a winner’s inability to check the specified Status public channel. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seventy-two (72) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return any completed and executed declaration or release as required, such winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
Receipt by a winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering the Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use worldwide in any media now known or hereafter, in perpetuity and globally, your entry, including the winners’ Status chat key or statements about the Sweepstakes, as news, publicity, or information and for trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes entry should a corrupted entry, virus, bug, worm, Trojan Horse, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after, as applicable, the action taken by the Sponsor to cease or correct such corruption or improper conduct. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor’s app or other technology, or otherwise violates the Rules.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user (such as from different IP addresses); multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Status Mobile App or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF SINGAPORE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Rules, including without limitation performance, eligibility, or termination of this Program, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated herein by reference, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore, the tribunal shall consist of one arbitrator, all proceedings shall be kept confidential, and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, including Status chat key, or a copy of the Rules, message your request in the specified sweepstakes Status public channel. Requests must be received no later than February 1, 2021.
14. No Endorsement: The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, Medium, or any other non-Status online platform where information about the Sweepstakes can be found. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes and not to any such online platform, and you acknowledge and agree that your usage of any such online platform (separate and apart from the Sweepstakes) may be subject to the platform’s separate terms and conditions.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Status Holdings Pte. Ltd., with registered address at 160 Robinson Road, #24-09, Singapore 068914.